What do you get that lovable but hard to shop for homie on your gift list? A Little House Wine Club subscription!
The Little House Wine Club is a monthly subscription featuring lively and interesting small production wines with a distinct sense of place. A Wine Club Subscription includes two wines per month- one red and either a white, sparkling, or a second red.
These wines come from small, family farms made using natural methods, meaning that:
- grapes are farmed using organic or biodynamic approaches
- wild yeast is the vector for fermentation
- there are no additives such as sugar, acid, color, or commercial yeasts
- the use of sulfates is minimized or entirely avoided.
Other club benefits:
- receive wines at or below retail price
- detailed tasting notes and food pairing are always included
- no membership fee
- cancel anytime
Club Little House is $35 per month plus tax and showcases wines that are ideal for everyday enjoyment.
Club Big House is $55 per month and features wines that are meant for special occasions or inclusions in your cellar.