This dinner is sold out!
Our Community Suppers with Chef Michele of the Good Eats Company are back!
This spirited mid winter supper will feature wine and beer tastings to highlight her seasonal dishes. Come dine with us at Little House!
Sunday, March 1
7:30- 9:00 pm
- potted beer cheese with crudites, fermented kraut, and apple walnut chutney
- paired with NV Hi! Prosecco and DOC Port City « Opitmal Wit »
- broccoli apple ale soup
- paired with 2014 Rayun Sauvignon Blanc and Alewerks « Red Marker » Ale
- local greens with white wine viniagrette
- red wine braised beef with winter root vegetables and leeks
- cider potato gratin
- red quinoa and brussels sprouts with pomegranate and feta
- cheddar dill beer bread and skillet buttermilk cornbread
- paired with 2012 Laudun Chusclun Cotes du Rhone « Prieure de St Julien » Rouge Champion « Black Me » Stout
- chocolate stout cake with red wine soaked montmorency cherry ice cream
Tickets are $50.