Little House and Michele Humlan of the Good Eats Company are putting together another seasonal Sunday supper on May 18.
Local specialties will be highlighted, and will satisfy meat eaters, vegetarians and gluten free folks. Appetizers, entrées and desserts will be served.
- housemade pates with pickles, mustard and crackers
- manakintowne greens with radishes and strawberry balsamic vinaigrette
coffee marinated grilled grilled pork tenderloin with fruit salsa
- asparagus with herbed egg vinaigrette
- quinoa with crunchy vegetables and cheese
- dark chocolate and beet flourless cake with beet crisp and honeyed greek yogurt
Dinner will be held at:
Little House Green Grocery (1227 Bellevue Ave)
Sunday, May 18
$35 per person
Please bring the beverage of your choice.